Benefits from Daily Practice of the Heart Technique®
When practicing the Heart Technique£ daily, you intentionally and effectively evolve spiritually. When your spirit – or higher self – is growing, you become increasingly aware of God within – of your soul.
The benefits you begin to notice are an increased peace and an inner joy with a sense of wonder for life; more love, compassion, forgiveness and gratitude develop. Fears, worries and the dramas of life tend to fade away. Natural awareness of the present moment increases automatically. Healing occurs on all levels and the benefits are many. God-awareness – your soul’s awareness begins to predominate in your life. Miracles are a daily occurrence. Desires seem to be spontaneously fulfilled and with no effort. Limitations become obsolete.
The Heart Technique® consists of a total of five techniques which promote self-awareness/spiritual growth.
These are some of the benefits you might begin to notice:
- Meditation technique:
- Reduction of inflammation, enhancement of the immune system. The immune system is controlled by the Vagus nerve. It is a nerve coming which travels from the brain to all the major organs. By creating positive brain states through meditation you can switch on the Vagus nerve and control inflammation. Inflammation is one of the central factors of disease and aging, the reduction of free radicals which is less tissue damage and higher skin resistance.
- Activating stem cells which regenerate all cells and organs.
- Lower levels of oxygen consumption.
- Decrease respiratory rate.
- Increase of blood flow and slowing of heart rate.
- Thickening of brain tissue which normally shrinks with aging. Higher levels of gamma brain waves, in areas associated with higher brain function, are found in meditators.
- Enhanches the immune system.
- Reduction of depression and stress.
- Enhanced performance.
- Leads to a deeper level of physical relaxation/ decreases muscle tension.
- Relaxation of the nervous system.
- Enhances energy, strength and vigor.
- Increased brain wave coherence.
- Increases serotonin level, influences mood and behavior.
- Helps control thoughts, giving tendency to worry less.
- Increased creativity.
- Builds self-confidence.
- Helps with focus and concentration.
- Improved memory and learning ability.
- Increased feelings of vitality and rejuvenation.
- Increased emotional balance. This occurs as you expand your own experiences beyond thoughts and feelings and far beyond your ego-identity alone.
- Develops intuition.
- Increased productivity.
- Holistic thinking, the ability to see the larger picture in a given situation.
- More effective reaction to stressful events.
- Increased perceptual ability and motor performance.
- Less aggressiveness.
- Resolve phobias & fears.
- Decrease in restless thinking.
- Increases listening skills and empathy.
- Develops emotional maturity.
- Your perception/mindset becomes more positive and lovebased.
- Peace of mind, inner happiness.
- Increased self-actualization.
- Increased compassion.
- Growing inner wisdom/intuition.
- Deeper understanding of yourself and others.
- Brings body, mind, spirit in harmony.
- Deeper level of spiritual relaxation.
- Increased acceptance of oneself, others and life’s circumstances.
- Develops forgiveness.
- Creates a deeper relationship with Source.
- Promotes enlightenment.
- Develops higher inner guidance.
- Enhances feeling more centered; grounded; stable.
- Helps living with present moment awareness.
- Creates a widening, deepening capacity for love.
- Discovery of the power and consciousness beyond the ego.
- Experience an inner sense of “Assurance and Knowingness”.
- Experience a sense of “Oneness”( a lack of separation).
- Increased synchronicities in your life.
- Soul awareness technique:
- Increase the awareness of who you really are.
- It accomplishes thinking and experiencing through the soul’s awareness rather than only through human self-awareness.
- You do not get so caught up in a whirlwind of your emotions.
- You become more governed by love based qualities1 and less governed by fear based qualities
- Negative emotions dissolve and positive emotions grow.
- One’s outer responses become less and less colored by the stress one carries, and are instead more true, direct and appropriate, coming from one´s inner being.
Love based qualities1:
Love, peace, stillness, joy, trust, giving, compassion, gratitude, security, bliss, truth, fullness, wisdom, salvation.
Fear based qualities2:
Separation, fear, lust, anger, pain, sorrow, envy, malice, need, disillusionment, self deceit, betrayal, dishonesty, insecurity.
- Self forgiveness technique:
- Heals your self-destructive feelings/thoughts.
- Heals fear based feelings and thoughts about not being “enough”, Good enough, loveable enough, clever enough, pretty enough, young, sweet, educated, desired…
- Increases your energy level. As your soul begins to enliven, a more unlimited, physical energy that comes with it.
- Spontaneous creation technique:
- Spontaneous creation attracts more good in your life.
- Life/Law of Nature responds to your vibrations, not to your thoughts. The “higher” vibrations you produce, the more good will reflect back and be attracted into your life; through people, experiences, syncronicities and energy flow. Your life comes one of doing less and accomplishing more.
- Gratitude technique:
- When you feel more gratitude, you are more capable of attracting additional favorable experiences which will, in turn, will make you feel more grateful. It is a wonderfully, creative cycle.
The Heart technique is provided for general educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice or counseling, the practice of medicine including psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy or the provision of health care diagnosis or treatment. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly.